OUR FOUNDER

This site is dedicated to the most humane work of Ms Louise Lynip who founded the children's home and until the 4th July 2006 at the age of 94 continued to participate in it's management. The home cares for orphaned and abandoned children and offers love, security and
an opportunity to be brought up in a christian environment.

Thursday, December 15, 2011

FESTIVE GREETINGS TO ALL MY READERS

Well it’s that time of the year again when we recall the events past and look forward to those still to come.

Christmas is not just about receiving and giving presents but also to remember and celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ who from such humble beginnings is now known and remembered in all countries of the world we live in.

I would like to think that our founder Miss Lynip’s work at Bethany would also not be forgotten or that of the many people past and present who continued in her footsteps.

Bethany is a wonderful place for children who need love and care that due to often tragic circumstances makes it necessary. For those fortunate to have visited Bethany and witnessed first hand the dedicated work by its staff and seen the smiles on the faces of the children I’m sure you will agree with me.

My challenge since my promise to Miss Lynip in 2005 has been to try my very best to help ensure the continuity of Bethany and the great work it does.

I ask those of you who can possibly afford to do so please help us maintain the wonderful tradition of keeping Bethany alive and serving the needs of Filipino children. Whatever you give in the year to come big or small will be cherished and used for the benefit of all. I promise I will keep those of you wishing to know informed of the happenings at Bethany by way of this blog on a regular basis.

I wish you all a wonderful festive season and a happy and prosperous New Year and may your God go with you and care for you always, where ever you are.