OUR FOUNDER

This site is dedicated to the most humane work of Ms Louise Lynip who founded the children's home and until the 4th July 2006 at the age of 94 continued to participate in it's management. The home cares for orphaned and abandoned children and offers love, security and
an opportunity to be brought up in a christian environment.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Drive To Collect Donations For Bethany.

Originally posted 20 September 2006

Hello everyone I just want to let you know what I'm doing for the children of Bethany since returning from Talakag at the beginning of September.
I have recently written to all my colleagues who work with me in the UK Furniture Industry to help me raise a record sum to help Bethany.
I have asked them as companies not to send greetings cards to their customers this year but instead donate the equivalent amount to Bethany, this will also save unnecessary use of valuable forest Also I have asked them to save all used postage stamps and send them to me so we can sell them on to dealers and again help Bethany.
If anyone reading this would like to help by doing what I have requested please contact me via BHK(UK)Ltd., Davy Drive. North West Industrial Estate. Peterlee. Co Durham. SR8 2JF. England. United Kingdom. Tel 0044 0191 518 0451.
All help will be greatfully received and all proceeds from this appeal will be posted on this site on a regular basis.
Many thanks for all your kindness in advance.

No comments: