OUR FOUNDER

This site is dedicated to the most humane work of Ms Louise Lynip who founded the children's home and until the 4th July 2006 at the age of 94 continued to participate in it's management. The home cares for orphaned and abandoned children and offers love, security and
an opportunity to be brought up in a christian environment.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Message From Mr Keith Hooper

Originally posted 10 June 2008

Hey folks, I am new at this facebook stuff and I was overwhelmed when I received a number of messages that referred to me and the HELP Foundation. Let me tell you how you can donate to Bethany through the HELP Foundation. You should first contact me via email- help2philippinechildren@yahoo.com if you are interested in donating to Bethany or any of the other projects under the sponsorship of HELP Foundation. There are two ways to donate, either by personal check made out to HELP Foundation or by credit card donation. When you contact me I will personally email you and give you the rest of the details (address to send check, etc). I send funds every month to Bethany. I take nothing for my services. Every dollar you donate will go to Bethany. I do have one requirement - all of the funds donated has to go to the Bethany Christian Home for Children. If you want to send money to the Bethany Christian school, you will have to find another means to send it. I only support the orphanage. I will tell you that I am a very busy person. I leave tomorrow for a 10-day speaking tour in San Diego and LA area. I will be back in Kansas on June 20. I will have an opportunity to check my email while in California. Also, PLEASE CHECK OUT OUR WEBSITE. That will also give you all the information you will need to make a donation through HELP for Bethany. Keith Hooper, Founder, HELP Foundation

No comments: