OUR FOUNDER

This site is dedicated to the most humane work of Ms Louise Lynip who founded the children's home and until the 4th July 2006 at the age of 94 continued to participate in it's management. The home cares for orphaned and abandoned children and offers love, security and
an opportunity to be brought up in a christian environment.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Visit To Talakag

Originally posted 16 March 2008

Hi Folks,
This Friday 21st will see me and my wife Marilou travel to Talakag.I'm so looking forward to my holiday as it seems as if I have not stopped working this year so far. Last month I spent 18 days out of 29 days on three seperate occassions in Germany. I managed to catch a bad dose of flu or some kind of virus which laid me low for a week in bed Marilou also caught the virus so at one stage we were both in bed ill.Thank god the virus has cleared although it left me just over half a stone lighter but that was not such a bad thing as I was a bit over weight anyway lol.I will certainly make my annual visit to Bethany as I have managed to collect some donations for them and I will hand over the funds to Rose Longcob. So many people have written to me this year from wishing to help Bethany with funding and personal help by visiting as well as enquiring about sponsorship of the children and also enquires about adoption. So I am pleased that my blog is working and getting the Bethany message heard.When I return I will post an update on Bethany as well as take some photographs so you can all see what is happening out there.God bless to you all who care about the home and please keep in contact with each other.

No comments: