OUR FOUNDER

This site is dedicated to the most humane work of Ms Louise Lynip who founded the children's home and until the 4th July 2006 at the age of 94 continued to participate in it's management. The home cares for orphaned and abandoned children and offers love, security and
an opportunity to be brought up in a christian environment.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

The Highest Honour Ever Given To Me

Originally posted 09 October 2006

This morning I recieved a letter from Greg and Rose Longcob informing me that at a recent Bethany Board meeting I was appointed an Honorary Member of BCHCI Interim Board.
I cannot think of a higher accolade one can be given and as such I was very humbled.
I have promised myself that I shall do all I can to ensure that the good work and integrity of BCHCI shall be my purpose during my tenure.

No comments: