OUR FOUNDER

This site is dedicated to the most humane work of Ms Louise Lynip who founded the children's home and until the 4th July 2006 at the age of 94 continued to participate in it's management. The home cares for orphaned and abandoned children and offers love, security and
an opportunity to be brought up in a christian environment.

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good Hearted People

Originally posted 07 December 2007

This week Tuesday I had two visitors to my office, on company business of course. Following my discussion with my first visitor Caroline Taukulis of County Durham Development Company we discovered that we had something in common that is we both worked in Africa. Whilst Caroline worked in East Africa I worked in West Africa we soon got around to talking about how children from developing countries take advantage of education when given the opportunity to go to school unlike some children here in the UK. When I told her about Bethany she immeadiately gave me a donation to send to the children.
My second visitor Mr David Wood Managing Director of Thomas Armstrong (Timber) Ltd, who is a colleague in the same business as me dropped in to hand in a donation for Bethany. This is the second year David has kindly donated to Bethany.
I would like to say a big thankyou to both Caroline and David for their kindness and I would like to remind anyone else who would like to make a donation to Bethany to please get in touch with me.

No comments: